Sunday, March 11, 2012

PBS for Teachers

One of the best sites that teachers can use for their classroom is PBS.org.  This website has various links to it that could really benefit teachers and their students.  Once of the links is a place where teachers can look up different lesson plans for different subjects.  The lesson plans entail all the information a teacher would need to know to perform the lesson.  Also on this website there are various links to different interactive sites that a teacher could pull up during class and show their students.  PBS.org really caters to teachers and tries to make their lives easier by providing tools and quick links to improve their classrooms.
As a future High School Biology teacher one of the links I found helpful was this lesson plan. This tells me as a teacher everything I need to know to be able to teach my students. Another link I found helpful was this interactive website.  As a teacher I could pull this website up and show it to the class and we could do the activity together.  One of the last thing I would find helpful as a teacher would be this slideshow.  If I as a teacher needed to find something quick to teach my student or was doing last minute planning I could pull this up and have an automatic slideshow without having to make one myself.
PBS.org is a great website for teachers and I recommend it to any new teachers or teachers who have been teaching for awhile because it brings up new ideas and fun activities for your students.  



No comments:

Post a Comment